THE ROMANIAN TECHNICAL FOUNDRY ASSOCIATION (ATTR) makes a point of providing the best opportunities and conditions for promoting the technical progress in the castings production, for ensuring the increase in quality and the cost reductions, the improvement of the environmental and labor protection, etc.
Elevating the level of technical and economical competitivity of the Romanian Foundry Industry proves to be the main objective ATTR has set to achieve.
In the view to attaint its aims, ATTR highly encourages and supports, for the appropriate charge, both Romanian and foreign companies to present their products and services. There are several opportunities in this regard:
- The organizing of custom Seminaries, Conferences, Symposiums, Demonstrations and Commercial Presentations, events in which ATTR is ready to contribute by:
- Facilitating space rental and appropriate fittings
- Selecting the target companies and persons and facilitating their invitation at the events
- Publishing the announcements and promotional materials for the event, in the ROMANIAN FOUNDRY JOURNAL (REVISTA DE TURNATORIE), in order to enlarge the audience span
- Monitoring the entire event
- Publishing the event records, subjects debated, new offers etc., in the ROMANIAN FOUNDRY JOURNAL (REVISTA DE TURNATORIE)
- Providing Advertising space in the ROMANIAN FOUNDRY JOURNAL (REVISTA DE TURNATORIE), for publishing advertisements, promotional announcements, offers etc., in accordance with the conditions set by the journal (see ROMANIAN FOUNDRY JOURNAL).
- Market studies, marketing activities, technical studies etc., with a view to provide an accurate overview of the Romanian Castings market
- Establishing business contacts with companies and institutions specialized in the field, which show interest in the new offers presented
- Developing promotional activities within the ATTR website.